Antarctic Ecosystems. An Extreme Environment in a Changing World A.D. Rogers, N.M. Johnston, E.J. Murphy, A. Clarke (Eds) Chichester, UK; Hoboken, NJ, USA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2012. 756 pp. ISBN: 978-1-4051-9840-0. Hardback; GBP 85.
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 503–505, December 2013
How to Cite
Sattler, B. (2013), Antarctic Ecosystems. An Extreme Environment in a Changing World A.D. Rogers, N.M. Johnston, E.J. Murphy, A. Clarke (Eds) Chichester, UK; Hoboken, NJ, USA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2012. 756 pp. ISBN: 978-1-4051-9840-0. Hardback; GBP 85. Marine Ecology, 34: 503–505. doi: 10.1111/maec.12091
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!