Size-frequency distributions of Joania cordata and Argyrotheca cuneata (Brachiopoda: Megathyrididae) from the Central Tyrrhenian Sea
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 377–386, September 2014
How to Cite
Evangelisti, F., Albano, P. G. and Sabelli, B. (2014), Size-frequency distributions of Joania cordata and Argyrotheca cuneata (Brachiopoda: Megathyrididae) from the Central Tyrrhenian Sea. Marine Ecology, 35: 377–386. doi: 10.1111/maec.12096
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Ministero per l'Ambiente e la Tutela del Territorio e del Mare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!