Biodiversity, ecological structure, and change in the sponge community of different geomorphological zones of the barrier fore reef at Carrie Bow Cay, Belize
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 425–435, December 2014
How to Cite
Villamizar, E., Díaz, M. C., Rützler, K. and De Nóbrega, R. (2014), Biodiversity, ecological structure, and change in the sponge community of different geomorphological zones of the barrier fore reef at Carrie Bow Cay, Belize. Marine Ecology, 35: 425–435. doi: 10.1111/maec.12099
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!