Genera as proxies for species α- and β-diversity: tested across a deep-water Atlantic–Arctic boundary
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 436–444, December 2014
How to Cite
Bett, B. J. and Narayanaswamy, B. E. (2014), Genera as proxies for species α- and β-diversity: tested across a deep-water Atlantic–Arctic boundary. Marine Ecology, 35: 436–444. doi: 10.1111/maec.12100
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!