Mesh size effects on mesozooplankton community structure in a semi-enclosed coastal area and surrounding sea (South Adriatic Sea)
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 445–455, December 2014
How to Cite
Miloslavić, M., Lučić, D., Gangai, B. and Onofri, I. (2014), Mesh size effects on mesozooplankton community structure in a semi-enclosed coastal area and surrounding sea (South Adriatic Sea). Marine Ecology, 35: 445–455. doi: 10.1111/maec.12101
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Science, Education and Sport of Republic of Croatia. Grant Number: 275-0982705-3047
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!