Effects of substratum type on fish assemblages in shallow areas of a tropical estuary
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 456–470, December 2014
How to Cite
Reis-Filho, J. A. and de Alcântara Santos, A. C. (2014), Effects of substratum type on fish assemblages in shallow areas of a tropical estuary. Marine Ecology, 35: 456–470. doi: 10.1111/maec.12102
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!