Algal epibiosis on Megabalanus tintinnabulum and its role in segregation of the Balanus amphitrite population
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 492–505, December 2014
How to Cite
Eswaran, R. and Khandeparker, L. (2014), Algal epibiosis on Megabalanus tintinnabulum and its role in segregation of the Balanus amphitrite population. Marine Ecology, 35: 492–505. doi: 10.1111/maec.12105
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- National Institute of Oceanography. Grant Number: 5435
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!