A missing piece from a bigger puzzle: declining occurrence of a transient group of bottlenose dolphins off Southeastern Brazil
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 516–527, December 2014
How to Cite
Lodi, L., Cantor, M., Daura-Jorge, F. G. and Monteiro-Neto, C. (2014), A missing piece from a bigger puzzle: declining occurrence of a transient group of bottlenose dolphins off Southeastern Brazil. Marine Ecology, 35: 516–527. doi: 10.1111/maec.12108
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development
- Killam Trusts
- Petrobras (Brazilian Petroleum Corporation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!