Fish assemblage structure on sandy beaches with different anthropogenic influences and proximity of spawning grounds
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 16–27, March 2015
How to Cite
Pereira, H. H., Neves, L. M., da Costa, M. R. and Araújo, F. G. (2015), Fish assemblage structure on sandy beaches with different anthropogenic influences and proximity of spawning grounds. Marine Ecology, 36: 16–27. doi: 10.1111/maec.12113
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2013
- FAPERJ – Fundação Carlos Chagas de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro
- CNPq – Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico Tecnológico
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!