Spatial discordance in fish, coral, and sponge assemblages across a Caribbean atoll reef gradient
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
How to Cite
Acosta, C., Barnes, R. and McClatchey, R. (2014), Spatial discordance in fish, coral, and sponge assemblages across a Caribbean atoll reef gradient. Marine Ecology. doi: 10.1111/maec.12129
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2013
- Global Conservation Program of the Wildlife Conservation Society
- Northern Kentucky University Greaves Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!