Reproductive resilience of ice-dependent Antarctic silverfish in a rapidly changing system along the Western Antarctic Peninsula
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 235–245, June 2015
How to Cite
La Mesa, M., Riginella, E., Mazzoldi, C. and Ashford, J. (2015), Reproductive resilience of ice-dependent Antarctic silverfish in a rapidly changing system along the Western Antarctic Peninsula. Marine Ecology, 36: 235–245. doi: 10.1111/maec.12140
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- United States National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0741348
- Programma Nazionale di Ricerca in Antartide (PNRA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!