Sex change and morphological transitions in a marine ectoparasite
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
How to Cite
Cook, C. and Munguia, P. (2014), Sex change and morphological transitions in a marine ectoparasite. Marine Ecology. doi: 10.1111/maec.12144
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2013
- Houston Big Game Fishing Club
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!