Fine-scale diet of the Australian sea lion (Neophoca cinerea) using DNA-based analysis of faeces
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 347–367, September 2015
How to Cite
Peters, K. J., Ophelkeller, K., Bott, N. J., Deagle, B. E., Jarman, S. N. and Goldsworthy, S. D. (2015), Fine-scale diet of the Australian sea lion (Neophoca cinerea) using DNA-based analysis of faeces. Marine Ecology, 36: 347–367. doi: 10.1111/maec.12145
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Australian Government National Heritage Trust (NHT)
- Nature Foundation
- Wildlife Conservation Fund
- Marine Innovation South Australia (MISA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!