High inorganic phosphate concentration in coral mucus and its utilization by heterotrophic bacteria in a Malaysian coral reef
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
How to Cite
Nakajima, R., Tanaka, Y., Yoshida, T., Fujisawa, T., Nakayama, A., Fuchinoue, Y., Othman, B. H. R. and Toda, T. (2014), High inorganic phosphate concentration in coral mucus and its utilization by heterotrophic bacteria in a Malaysian coral reef. Marine Ecology. doi: 10.1111/maec.12158
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- Asian CORE Program of Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Numbers: UKM AP-2013-005, FRGS/1/2012/STWN04/UKM/01/1
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 24710013
- JSPS-NEXT Program. Grant Number: GR083/PI
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund (S9) of the Ministry of the Environment, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!