Growth and population dynamics of the non-indigenous species Branchiomma luctuosum Grube (Annelida, Sabellidae) in the Ionian Sea (Mediterranean Sea)
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 517–529, September 2015
How to Cite
Mastrototaro, F., Chimienti, G., Matarrese, A., Gambi, M. C. and Giangrande, A. (2015), Growth and population dynamics of the non-indigenous species Branchiomma luctuosum Grube (Annelida, Sabellidae) in the Ionian Sea (Mediterranean Sea). Marine Ecology, 36: 517–529. doi: 10.1111/maec.12160
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- National Marine Strategy
- Italian National Research Council
- Italian Ministry of Education
- National Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!