Reproductive and growth strategies of Idotea balthica basteri (Pallas, 1772) population in the Bizerte lagoon (Tunisia, Southern Mediterranean)
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
How to Cite
Zaabar, W., Achouri, M. S. and Charfi-Cheikhrouha, F. (2014), Reproductive and growth strategies of Idotea balthica basteri (Pallas, 1772) population in the Bizerte lagoon (Tunisia, Southern Mediterranean). Marine Ecology. doi: 10.1111/maec.12165
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
- University of Tunis El Manar
- Research Unit Bio-ecology and Evolutionary Systematic. Grant Number: S11UR11
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!