Molecular study of bacterial diversity within the trophosome of the vestimentiferan tubeworm Ridgeia piscesae
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
How to Cite
Forget, N. L., Perez, M. and Juniper, S. K. (2014), Molecular study of bacterial diversity within the trophosome of the vestimentiferan tubeworm Ridgeia piscesae. Marine Ecology. doi: 10.1111/maec.12169
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2014
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canadian Healthy Oceans Network
- Montalbano Scholars Fellowship
- Dr Arne Lane Graduate Fellowship
- Commander Peter Chance MASC Graduate Fellowship
- Alfred and Adriana Potvin Graduate Scholarship in Ocean Sciences
- W. Gordon Fields Memorial Fellowship
- Maureen De Burgh Memorial Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!