Spatio-temporal variability of zooplankton biomass and environmental control in the Northern Benguela Upwelling System: field investigations and model simulation
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 637–658, September 2015
How to Cite
Martin, B., Eggert, A., Koppelmann, R., Diekmann, R., Mohrholz, V. and Schmidt, M. (2015), Spatio-temporal variability of zooplankton biomass and environmental control in the Northern Benguela Upwelling System: field investigations and model simulation. Marine Ecology, 36: 637–658. doi: 10.1111/maec.12173
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2014
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung, Germany. Grant Number: FKZ 03F0497A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!