Genetic connectivity of the coral-eating sea star Acanthaster planci during the severe outbreak of 2006–2009 in the Society Islands, French Polynesia
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Marine Ecology Published by Blackwell Verlag GmbH.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 668–678, September 2015
How to Cite
Yasuda, N., Taquet, C., Nagai, S., Yoshida, T. and Adjeroud, M. (2015), Genetic connectivity of the coral-eating sea star Acanthaster planci during the severe outbreak of 2006–2009 in the Society Islands, French Polynesia. Marine Ecology, 36: 668–678. doi: 10.1111/maec.12175
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2014
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists B. Grant Number: 25870563
- Hayashi Memorial Foundation
- Shiseido Female Researcher Science
- University of Miyazaki
This article has been cited by:
- 1Origins and Implications of a Primary Crown-of-Thorns Starfish Outbreak in the Southern Great Barrier Reef, Journal of Marine Biology, 2015, 2015, 1, , , , , , ,