Patterns and drivers of asteroid abundances and assemblages on the continental margin of Atlantic Canada
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
How to Cite
Gale, K. S. P., Gilkinson, K., Hamel, J.-F. and Mercier, A. (2014), Patterns and drivers of asteroid abundances and assemblages on the continental margin of Atlantic Canada. Marine Ecology. doi: 10.1111/maec.12180
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2014
- NSERC Discovery
- NSERC shiptime
- Canada Foundation
- NSERC postgraduate scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!