Long-term nutrient enrichment alters nematode trophic structure and body size in a Spartina alterniflora salt marsh
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 910–925, December 2015
How to Cite
Mitwally, H. M. and Fleeger, J. W. (2015), Long-term nutrient enrichment alters nematode trophic structure and body size in a Spartina alterniflora salt marsh. Marine Ecology, 36: 910–925. doi: 10.1111/maec.12181
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0213767, 9726921
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!