Macrofauna along the Sudanese Red Sea coast: potential effect of mangrove clearance on community and trophic structure
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
How to Cite
Sabeel, R. A. O., Ingels, J., Pape, E. and Vanreusel, A. (2014), Macrofauna along the Sudanese Red Sea coast: potential effect of mangrove clearance on community and trophic structure. Marine Ecology. doi: 10.1111/maec.12184
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- University of Bahri
- Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship
- the 7th European Community Framework Programme. Grant Number: 300879
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!