Can the pattern of juvenile recruitment and population structure of the speckled swimming crab Arenaeus cribrarius (Decapoda: Brachyura) be determined by geographical variations?
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
How to Cite
de Andrade, L. S., Frameschi, I. F., Castilho, A. L., da Costa, R. C. and Fransozo, A. (2014), Can the pattern of juvenile recruitment and population structure of the speckled swimming crab Arenaeus cribrarius (Decapoda: Brachyura) be determined by geographical variations?. Marine Ecology. doi: 10.1111/maec.12188
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- ‘São Paulo Research Foundation’ (FAPESP). Grant Numbers: 2009/54672-4, 2010/50188-8, 2011/50411-1
- Pró-Reitoria em Pesquisa (Primeiros Projetos, UNESP) FUNDUNESP. Grant Number: 1214/2010-DFP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!