Mycobiota associated with the rhodophyte alien species Asparagopsis taxiformis (Delile) Trevisan de Saint-Léon in the Mediterranean Sea
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
How to Cite
Garzoli, L., Gnavi, G., Varese, G. C. and Picco, A. M. (2014), Mycobiota associated with the rhodophyte alien species Asparagopsis taxiformis (Delile) Trevisan de Saint-Léon in the Mediterranean Sea. Marine Ecology. doi: 10.1111/maec.12189
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!