Helpful comments from Young-Ho Eom, Ken Singleton, and two anonymous referees are gratefully acknowledged. The opinions expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
SWAPTION PRICING IN AFFINE AND OTHER MODELS
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 790–820, October 2014
How to Cite
Kim, D. H. (2014), SWAPTION PRICING IN AFFINE AND OTHER MODELS. Mathematical Finance, 24: 790–820. doi: 10.1111/mafi.12014
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!