The authors thank Zizhen Huang and anonymous referees for various suggestions substantially improving the presentation of the results.
ON THE CONSISTENCY OF REGRESSION-BASED MONTE CARLO METHODS FOR PRICING BERMUDAN OPTIONS IN CASE OF ESTIMATED FINANCIAL MODELS
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Fromkorth, A. and Kohler, M. (2013), ON THE CONSISTENCY OF REGRESSION-BASED MONTE CARLO METHODS FOR PRICING BERMUDAN OPTIONS IN CASE OF ESTIMATED FINANCIAL MODELS. Mathematical Finance. doi: 10.1111/mafi.12025
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript received Febuary 2012; final revision received October 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!