The authors thank Zizhen Huang and anonymous referees for various suggestions substantially improving the presentation of the results.
ON THE CONSISTENCY OF REGRESSION-BASED MONTE CARLO METHODS FOR PRICING BERMUDAN OPTIONS IN CASE OF ESTIMATED FINANCIAL MODELS
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Fromkorth, A. and Kohler, M. (2013), ON THE CONSISTENCY OF REGRESSION-BASED MONTE CARLO METHODS FOR PRICING BERMUDAN OPTIONS IN CASE OF ESTIMATED FINANCIAL MODELS. Mathematical Finance. doi: 10.1111/mafi.12025
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript received Febuary 2012; final revision received October 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!