We are grateful for comments from participants at the 2011 Conference on Mathematical Finance and Partial Differential Equations at Rutgers and the Perspectives in Analysis and Probability Conference in Honor of Freddy Delbaen at ETH Zurich. We also thank the Associate Editor and an anonymous referee for their valuable suggestions. The first author acknowledges support from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada; the second author acknowledges support from a start-up fund at Columbia University; the third author acknowledges support from the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (No. 2007CB814902), the Key Laboratory of Random Complex Structures and Data Science, CAS (No. 2008DP173182), and the Science Fund for Creative Research Groups of NNSF (No. 11021161); and the last author acknowledges support from a GRF grant (No. CUHK419511), and research grants from both CUHK and Oxford.
OPTIMAL INSURANCE DESIGN UNDER RANK-DEPENDENT EXPECTED UTILITY
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 154–186, January 2015
How to Cite
Bernard, C., He, X., Yan, J.-A. and Zhou, X. Y. (2015), OPTIMAL INSURANCE DESIGN UNDER RANK-DEPENDENT EXPECTED UTILITY. Mathematical Finance, 25: 154–186. doi: 10.1111/mafi.12027
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!