We are grateful for comments from seminar and conference participants at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Columbia University, Tongji University, the University of St. Gallen, Risk and Stochastics Day 2010 at the London School of Economics and Political Science, the 2010 Workshop on Stochastics, Control and Finance at Imperial College, the Sixth World Congress of the Bachelier Finance Society in Toronto, the Sixth Oxford-Princeton Workshop on Mathematical Finance at the University of Oxford, the 2011 SIAM Conference on Control and Its Applications in Baltimore, the 2011 Workshop of the Sino-French Summer School in Stochastic Modeling and Applications in Beijing, the 2011 HKU-HKUST-Stanford Conference in Quantitative Finance in Hong Kong, the Seventh World Congress of the Bachelier Finance Society in Sydney, the St. Gallen Workshop in Quantitative Behavioral Finance, the First Asian Quantitative Finance Conference in Singapore, and the Twelfth Winter School on Mathematical Finance in Lunteren. We thank an anonymous referee for extremely detailed and constructive comments. The first author acknowledges financial support from a start-up fund at Columbia University, and the second author acknowledges financial support from a start-up fund at the University of Oxford, research funds from the Nomura Centre for Mathematical Finance and from the Oxford–Man Institute of Quantitative Finance, and GRF Grant #CUHK419511.
HOPE, FEAR, AND ASPIRATIONS
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
He, X. D. and Zhou, X. Y. (2013), HOPE, FEAR, AND ASPIRATIONS. Mathematical Finance. doi: 10.1111/mafi.12044
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!