I am grateful to Martin Schweizer and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. Financial support by the National Centre of Competence in Research “Financial Valuation and Risk Management” (NCCR FINRISK) is gratefully acknowledged.
BEHAVIORAL PORTFOLIO SELECTION: ASYMPTOTICS AND STABILITY ALONG A SEQUENCE OF MODELS
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Reichlin, C. (2013), BEHAVIORAL PORTFOLIO SELECTION: ASYMPTOTICS AND STABILITY ALONG A SEQUENCE OF MODELS. Mathematical Finance. doi: 10.1111/mafi.12053
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2012
- National Centre of Competence in Research “Financial Valuation and Risk Management” (NCCR FINRISK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!