The authors would like to thank Gurdip Bakshi, Peter Carr, Paolo Guasoni, Vojislav Maksimovic, and Liuren Wu, for discussions related to the subject matter of this paper. Errors remain our responsibility.
ON VALUING STOCHASTIC PERPETUITIES USING NEW LONG HORIZON STOCK PRICE MODELS DISTINGUISHING BOOMS, BUSTS, AND BALANCED MARKETS
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Madan, D. B. and Yor, M. (2013), ON VALUING STOCHASTIC PERPETUITIES USING NEW LONG HORIZON STOCK PRICE MODELS DISTINGUISHING BOOMS, BUSTS, AND BALANCED MARKETS. Mathematical Finance. doi: 10.1111/mafi.12056
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!