MODEL-INDEPENDENT NO-ARBITRAGE CONDITIONS ON AMERICAN PUT OPTIONS
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Cox, A. M. G. and Hoeggerl, C. (2013), MODEL-INDEPENDENT NO-ARBITRAGE CONDITIONS ON AMERICAN PUT OPTIONS. Mathematical Finance. doi: 10.1111/mafi.12058
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!