The authors thank Marcel Nutz and Miklós Rásonyi for useful comments that led to an improvement of the paper. B. Acciaio thanks the Vienna Science and Technology Fund (WWTF) for support under Grant MA09-003. M. Beiglböck was supported by the Austrian Science Fund (FWF) under grant P21209. F. Penkner and W. Schachermayer were supported by the European Research Council (ERC) under grant FA506041.
A MODEL-FREE VERSION OF THE FUNDAMENTAL THEOREM OF ASSET PRICING AND THE SUPER-REPLICATION THEOREM
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Acciaio, B., Beiglböck, M., Penkner, F. and Schachermayer, W. (2013), A MODEL-FREE VERSION OF THE FUNDAMENTAL THEOREM OF ASSET PRICING AND THE SUPER-REPLICATION THEOREM. Mathematical Finance. doi: 10.1111/mafi.12060
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2013
- Vienna Science and Technology Fund (WWTF). Grant Number: MA09-003
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: P21209
- European Research Council (ERC). Grant Number: FA506041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!