Are mouflon Ovis gmelini musimon really grazers? A review of variation in diet composition
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2013 The Mammal Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 275–291, October 2013
How to Cite
Marchand, P., Redjadj, C., Garel, M., Cugnasse, J.-M., Maillard, D. and Loison, A. (2013), Are mouflon Ovis gmelini musimon really grazers? A review of variation in diet composition. Mammal Review, 43: 275–291. doi: 10.1111/mam.12000
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!