A review of the population dynamics of mule deer and black-tailed deer Odocoileus hemionus in North America
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2013 The Mammal Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 292–308, October 2013
How to Cite
Forrester, T. D. and Wittmer, H. U. (2013), A review of the population dynamics of mule deer and black-tailed deer Odocoileus hemionus in North America. Mammal Review, 43: 292–308. doi: 10.1111/mam.12002
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- California Department of Fish and Game. Grant Number: P0880013
- Robert and Patricia Switzer Foundation Environmental Fellowship
- UC Davis Graduate Group of Ecology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!