New findings on the origin of Cavia intermedia, one of the world's rarest mammals
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 The Mammal Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 323–326, October 2013
How to Cite
Furnari, N. (2013), New findings on the origin of Cavia intermedia, one of the world's rarest mammals. Mammal Review, 43: 323–326. doi: 10.1111/mam.12004
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!