Facultative predation and scavenging by mammalian carnivores: seasonal, regional and intra-guild comparisons
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Mammal Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 44–55, January 2014
How to Cite
Pereira, L. M., Owen-Smith, N. and Moleón, M. (2014), Facultative predation and scavenging by mammalian carnivores: seasonal, regional and intra-guild comparisons. Mammal Review, 44: 44–55. doi: 10.1111/mam.12005
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: I+D+i 2008-2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!