Habitat management as a generalized tool to boost European rabbit Oryctolagus cuniculus populations in the Iberian Peninsula: a cost-effectiveness analysis
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 The Mammal Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 30–43, January 2014
How to Cite
Ferreira, C., Touza, J., Rouco, C., Díaz-Ruiz, F., Fernandez-de-Simon, J., Ríos-Saldaña, C. A., Ferreras, P., Villafuerte, R. and Delibes-Mateos, M. (2014), Habitat management as a generalized tool to boost European rabbit Oryctolagus cuniculus populations in the Iberian Peninsula: a cost-effectiveness analysis. Mammal Review, 44: 30–43. doi: 10.1111/mam.12006
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia of the Ministério da Ciência, Tecnologia e Ensino Superior, Portuguese government
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- European Social Fund
- regional government of Castilla-La Mancha
- University of Castilla-La Mancha
- National Council of Science and Technology of Mexico (CONACyT)
- EU-FEDER funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!