What do we know about armadillos? An analysis of four centuries of knowledge about a group of South American mammals, with emphasis on their conservation
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Mammal Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 69–80, January 2014
How to Cite
Superina, M., Pagnutti, N. and Abba, A. M. (2014), What do we know about armadillos? An analysis of four centuries of knowledge about a group of South American mammals, with emphasis on their conservation. Mammal Review, 44: 69–80. doi: 10.1111/mam.12010
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 114-201001-00137
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Numbers: PICT 2010-1412, PICT 2010-0276
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!