Variance in male reproductive success and sexual size dimorphism in pinnipeds: testing an assumption of sexual selection theory
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Mammal Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 88–93, April 2014
How to Cite
González-Suárez, M. and Cassini, M. H. (2014), Variance in male reproductive success and sexual size dimorphism in pinnipeds: testing an assumption of sexual selection theory. Mammal Review, 44: 88–93. doi: 10.1111/mam.12012
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: JCI-2011-09158, CGL2012-35931/BOS
- University of Luján (Fondos Finalidad 3.5), Argentina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!