(The Cenozoic Lagomorph History Working Group)
The Leporid Datum: a late Miocene biotic marker
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Mammal Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 3-4, pages 164–176, October 2014
How to Cite
Flynn, L. J., Winkler, A. J., Erbaeva, M., Alexeeva, N., Anders, U., Angelone, C., Čermák, S., Fladerer, F. A., Kraatz, B., Ruedas, L. A., Ruf, I., Tomida, Y., Veitschegger, K. and Zhang, Z. (2014), The Leporid Datum: a late Miocene biotic marker. Mammal Review, 44: 164–176. doi: 10.1111/mam.12016
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
- GACR. Grant Number: GA205/09/0184
- Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: CGL2011-28681
- NSF. Grant Number: EAR 0958178
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!