Rating the rat: global patterns and research priorities in impacts and management of rodent pests
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Mammal Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 148–162, April 2014
How to Cite
Capizzi, D., Bertolino, S. and Mortelliti, A. (2014), Rating the rat: global patterns and research priorities in impacts and management of rodent pests. Mammal Review, 44: 148–162. doi: 10.1111/mam.12019
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!