Multiple mortality events in bats: a global review
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2016
© 2016 The Mammal Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
O'Shea, T. J., Cryan, P. M., Hayman, D. T.S., Plowright, R. K. and Streicker, D. G. (2016), Multiple mortality events in bats: a global review. Mammal Review. doi: 10.1111/mam.12064
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2016
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2015
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2015
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2015
- NIH IDeA Programme grants. Grant Numbers: P20GM103474, P30GM110732
- National Hendra Virus Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!