The authors gratefully acknowledge valuable advice and comments from the Editor, Prof. Martyn Andrews, three anonymous referees, Paul Latreille (Swansea), Franco Peracchi (Tor Vergata, Rome), Philomena Bacon (Lancaster), seminar participants at the International Workshop in Applied Education Economics 2010 (Catanzaro) and seminar participants at the Work, Pensions and Employment Group annual conference 2010 (Bristol). Usual disclaimers apply.
The Impact of Truancy on Educational Attainment during Compulsory Schooling: a Bivariate Ordered Probit Estimator with Mixed Effects
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2013 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 103–127, January 2014
How to Cite
Buscha, F. and Conte, A. (2014), The Impact of Truancy on Educational Attainment during Compulsory Schooling: a Bivariate Ordered Probit Estimator with Mixed Effects. The Manchester School, 82: 103–127. doi: 10.1111/manc.12002
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!