We would like to thank Peter N. Ireland and two anonymous referees for their extremely helpful comments and suggestions on previous drafts of this paper.
Keep your Word: Time-varying Inflation Targets and Inflation Targeting Performance
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Manchester School © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 160–182, March 2014
How to Cite
Tas, B. K. O. and Demir, I. (2014), Keep your Word: Time-varying Inflation Targets and Inflation Targeting Performance. The Manchester School, 82: 160–182. doi: 10.1111/manc.12005
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!