The views expressed are those of the authors, and not necessarily those of the Bank of England or Monetary Policy Committee.
Robust Forecast Methods and Monitoring during Structural Change
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Special Issue: Structural Breaks and Monetary Policy
Volume 81, Issue Supplement S3, pages 3–27, October 2013
How to Cite
Eklund, J., Kapetanios, G. and Price, S. (2013), Robust Forecast Methods and Monitoring during Structural Change. The Manchester School, 81: 3–27. doi: 10.1111/manc.12011
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!