I would like to thank two anonymous referees and the editor for their valuable comments and suggestions. However, responsibility for errors remains with me. Financial support received by the Economics Network of the Higher Education Academy is gratefully acknowledged.
The Short-term Effectiveness of a Remedial Mathematics Course: Evidence from a UK University
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 363–384, June 2014
How to Cite
Di Pietro, G. (2014), The Short-term Effectiveness of a Remedial Mathematics Course: Evidence from a UK University. The Manchester School, 82: 363–384. doi: 10.1111/manc.12013
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- Economics Network of the Higher Education Academy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!