We thank two anonymous referees of this journal for helpful comments and suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies.
Entry, Profit and Welfare under Asymmetric R&D Costs
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 284–295, June 2014
How to Cite
Mukherjee, A. and Ray, A. (2014), Entry, Profit and Welfare under Asymmetric R&D Costs. The Manchester School, 82: 284–295. doi: 10.1111/manc.12015
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!