Prepared for the 2012 Money, Macro, and Finance conference in Dublin. We are grateful to conference participants and Rob Shimer for very helpful comments. All errors are our sole responsibility.
Identification and Inference Using Event Studies
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The University of Manchester
The Manchester School
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Money, Macroeconomics and Finance Research Group, 2012
Volume 81, Issue Supplement S1, pages 48–65, September 2013
How to Cite
Gürkaynak, R. S. and Wright, J. H. (2013), Identification and Inference Using Event Studies. The Manchester School, 81: 48–65. doi: 10.1111/manc.12020
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!