The paper was presented in a number of seminars and we would like to thank participants for their comments. We would also like to thank an anonymous referee for some very helpful comments, Charles Rahal for help with the empirical evidence discussed in Section 3.4 and Ralph Bailey for help with a proof.
Public Sector Capital and the Transition from Dictatorship to Democracy
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 322–346, June 2014
How to Cite
Ellis, C. J. and Fender, J. (2014), Public Sector Capital and the Transition from Dictatorship to Democracy. The Manchester School, 82: 322–346. doi: 10.1111/manc.12027
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!