We would like to thank John T. Addison, Laszlo Goerke, and Christian Merkl as well as three anonymous referees and the editor of this journal for many helpful comments and suggestions. The same applies to Michael Oberfichtner who also provided excellent research assistance. We are indebted to Frank Hechtner for providing data on the progressivity of the German income tax system. We further appreciate the comments received at the research seminar at the University of Erlangen–Nürnberg and the research workshop of the Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics in Augsburg.
What can we Learn from Bargaining Models about Union Power? The Decline in Union Power in Germany, 1992–2009
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 The University of Manchester and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Manchester School
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 347–362, June 2014
How to Cite
Hirsch, B. and Schnabel, C. (2014), What can we Learn from Bargaining Models about Union Power? The Decline in Union Power in Germany, 1992–2009. The Manchester School, 82: 347–362. doi: 10.1111/manc.12028
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!